Inexpensive Luxury, Decorating, Entertaining, Gifting, DIY Fashion, and More!
So you want to live the good life but money is so tight it seems impossible?
There are amazing inexpensive alternatives to the high priced items in our lives. You have to know where to seek them out!
I want to show you how easy it can be to live in luxury without having a 6 figure income.
Does Any of This Sound Familiar?
- You keep hearing about great inexpensive deals that everyone else finds but you're just not finding anything worth while.
- You hate your home because you can't decorate in the style that you would love so you surround yourself with cheap things "for now".
- Your closet is full of clothes but nothing fits right or looks good and you don't have a dime to buy anything new.
- You have a slew of birthdays and special occasions coming up but you still don't have the perfect gift for anyone so you will once again be pulling out your credit card and buying something you can't afford.
I Used to Feel that I Couldn't Stretch My Money Far Enough
I felt that I didn't have the cash and that I couldn't enjoy the things that I really wanted or the things I wanted to do.
But through my many careers that include working as an antique dealer, a florist, in high end retail and the food industry I've learned many trade secrets and money saving tips and tricks and how to get great cheap things that really stretch my money.
And Amazing - Here are Just a Few Ideas You Will Find on this Website
- How to save money shopping for almost anything
- DIY fashion that doesn't look DIY - you can be the best dressed woman in the room while spending the least for your clothes
- How to treat yourself to get-away travel weekends that are truly affordable
- Entertain and throw parties for adults, kids and special occasions that will be the talk of your friends and family and cost just a sliver of what they suspect
- Learn the secrets of how they decorate homes in magazines
- How to pamper yourself for pennies
- Great ideas on how to find, wrap and give the best gifts for a fraction of what others pay
- PLUS my Podcast Show More Style Than Cash
More Style Than Cash The Show
I am excited to announce that my new podcast show More Style Than Cash Podcasts is up and running! Available here More Style Than Cash Podcast or on iTunes (my podcast are free on iTunes).
You will be able to listen to me as I give you insider secrets on shopping, decor, saving money, entertaining, gift giving and so much more!
Each Tuesday I will give you savvy advice on how to get the best deals and how to get the most for your money.
So if you want to change your life, make one dollar do the work of two (and look like five) start with Inexpensive Shopping or look through any of the main subjects on the left that will lead you to a bevy of great articles.
I am here to show you how it is possible to live your life with More Style Than Cash.
Like these ideas? I have so much more in my EBook 12 Weeks To Christmas With More Style Than Cash! Learn how to have an amazing Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas using Estate Sales, Craigslist, Thrift Stores, Outlets Stores, DIY and More. Over 140 pages and 175 photographs for only $9.99!